Friday, February 28, 2014

Framework

  photo DSCF6702_zps9a3b3e6b.jpg

At some point during last summer, I found a compilation of nice, white frames for really cheap.
 photo DSCF5887_zpscab28f41.jpg
Unfortunately, what I  did not realize is they were all screwed together, to form some weired assembly of frames, supposedly to be used as a complete arrangement. I did not like that - I had thought I bought a whole bunch of single frames.


I kept those frames on my chaotic board in the kitchen for like half a year, until I finally got out the screwdriver and began to disconnect them.

  photo DSCF5888_zps04a48c8e.jpg
What I had left were cute, white single frames - with holes in them. Ugh.

So I needed to find a way to cover them up - out comes the hot glue gun!

I like the button version most:
 photo DSCF6703_zps24b3becc.jpg

The others were made with Washi tape (we´ve had more of these, because they are very simple to make, but we gave some away as birthday presents) and with mosaic tiles, the blue ones from glass, the glitter ones from rubber-foam.

I intend to make at least two more, one wrapped in wool, because wool is always a great option, and one with bottle caps, just to prove my point that bottle caps are useful. I just have to collect some more, so if you´re going to throw a party and have some spare ones, send them over :)

I´ve got oh-so-matching music!



4 comments:

creativejewishmom/sara said...

Love the button frame, thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

Unknown said...

Just found your blog via Creative Jewish Mom. You have such fun crafts and ideas!
I'm looking for a few people to guest post for a series I'm running on my blog:
bugaboo, mini, mr & me

I was wondering if you'd be interested in contributing a guest post. Email me and I can give you more details if you're interested. bugabooblog @ yahoo . com

Anonymous said...

golden goose sneakers
off white clothing
kyrie 7
lebron shoes
lebron 18
giannis shoes
yeezy 350
moncler
goyard bags
alexander mcqueen outlet

Anonymous said...

kyrie 8
hermes birkin
kyrie 7
goyard
jordan travis scott